South Bay Wine Tours is a complete tour service – we plan and arrange your entire tour event from start to finish. We understand the difference between executive tours, team reward off-sites, or a management group hosting top clients from overseas – we know what to recommend for each of those, and how to plan the perfect wine tour to suit the audience. Marketing Team wine tour? Oh, yes, we arrange for the biggest talkers at each winery to host you! Engineers doing a wine tour? Perhaps a facility tour is in order, complete with blueprint schematics of the bladder press!
Most of all, we know that our corporate tour groups want things just as fun, and just as nailed-down as any other group, and that’s what we love to do. Here in Silicon Valley’s demanding service climate, we are proud to say that we’re listed as a preferred vendor with many of our nation’s top companies, as a trusted provider of consistently excellent tours, off-sites, and events.
- Upgraded, executive-style transportation
- Appointment tastings with pre-paid tasting fees
- Pick up and drop-off at your location
- Upgraded wines/wine purchase discounts
- Picnics or catered lunch/dinner
- Everything on a single invoice
We are the proverbial One Stop Shop for wine tour events!
Some of our Corporate Clients:
Our local wine region includes Saratoga, Los Gatos, Gilroy, and Santa Cruz/Aptos. We also tour Livermore,
We make all of the winery bookings and arrangements – we pre-pay the tasting fees, arrange for the behind-the-scenes winery tour (if any), reserve your dining/picnic space, design your menu and oversee the catering, etc. We definitely let you know who to ask for at each winery. We book, confirm and re-confirm the details of your itinerary with the wineries/venues, in order to ensure your group a seamless event. To us, a wine tour is an event – on wheels, and taking place at several locations in a single day!
We also know the answers to the following questions:
- “Where should I take clients from overseas?”
- “Which wineries offer barrel tastings?”
- “Which ones do vineyard tours?”
- “How big of a bus can fit into the driveway up at Silver Mountain?”
- “Why won’t my company give me more than a $50 per-person allowance for off-sites?” (okay, that last one is a bit of a mystery, but the rest, we definitely know)
- Hosted/Guided: You can have a concierge-hosted tour, hosted by a local wine region expert who’s there to provide a Welcome Talk & Brief Overview of our wine region and the wineries on the tour, then keep things running smoothly and on-time, overseeing all of the services during the tour.
- Arranged: Or you can take one of our arranged tours, which also include appointment tastings at each winery, just no actual wine tour host to come along with you. Up to you!
- Food: Paleo, Gluten-free, Vegetarian, Vegan, etc -pretty much every dietary requirement is easily provided for. Have a look at our Menu page for more information.
- Add-Ons: We’ve got a whole list of cool ways to enhance your tour – games, winery tours, cheese, music, Happy Hour, wine blending competition, and much more – check out our full repertoire of tour add-ons!
What Our Clients Are Saying:
Thank you so much!
The venues were great and intimate enough for us that it actually complimented our experience. Bryan and Luke were both well informed and a great support for the group.
As an aside, I was a big fan of the Mourvedre at Cinnabar but walked away with two bottles of Mercury Rising. Go figure.
Thank you again and I look forward to possibly working with you in the futureSergio
Give Us a Call!
Please Note: We conduct tours 7 days a week!
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm